2010/10/03

Missing u

It's another sleepless night for me.
I can't fall asleep.Like what i've been saying for thousand times, when i have something important to do or acomplish, i'll doze off very quickly,within 5 minutes.By the time when i woke up, it's another morning.
When i've nothing to do like now,  i can't sleep at all. Feel so energetic.
They say timing is everything. It’s taken me a while to get here.
I’ve always liked the idea of travelling, seeing the world, giving life to wanderlust… but until now I’ve felt too small, been too scared, didn’t feel ready. Because of that I never thought about it seriously, it never seemed a real possibility. But now ‘the other side of the world’ has hit close to home and it’s both happy and sad. Sometimes it only takes one person to change your perspective. The sadness makes me want to leave here too. I don’t want to be stuck alone, a prisoner in my own city where everything reminds me of something (someone) that’s gone.

ps: i wanna dream about you tonight so that i can talk to you, tell you every single things that i've been keeping for so long. i'll off my phone so that nobody will interrupt me again. please come and meet me in my dream. i need a talk.

No comments: