2010/10/21

Im smart~

I just turned on my phone just now.

And just like what t i've expected earlier, i got 3 miss calls from mmu FET office!wahaha!

FYI, i got the first call from FET last semester. That time i was so pissed doing my minip in the lab with the black. Just when i got their call, i was so nervous, i thought i did something wrong thats y they called me.

I don't remember what the person told me actually. It was something like i got chosen as one of the candidate for don't know what interview section. She said soemthing like the examiner will come and interview me blagh blagh blagh...I still don't know what she was talking about, so i just ignored her and keep answer her 'yes yes yes..' The date that she inform me that the interview section was on 23rd sept. Eh that time i was having my final exam, so i don't even wanted to bother about it.

So 2 days ago i followed my friends to the OBE briefing, i think this is the thing the office lady was trying to tell me. Ala date also inform wrongly....and after the briefing, I realised that this interview section is so important for the whole faculty, our own course. Just like the mr beh or dr beh or don't know what beh said, the answer answered from the candidate is very important, you are representing the whole faculty and the whole course,you can't simply answer their question all that blagh blagh...this things did really scared me. eh i like to crap one lo...don't expect me to answer you that i love MMU FET and everything is so good and so perfect here. never!

My first expression was like....im gonna die la like that. What if i don't know answer their question, my answer will effect the decision of the panel wor...And just like what i've said long time ago, i don't like every single thing in MMU, what do u expect me to say something good about FET. no way man!!!!

Interview section is much more scarier than presentation. Now only i know how important about this OBE.

So, after the briefing, choi da ge came to me and taught me not to answer any phone call from the digit start from 06-2xxxxxxx on today and tomorrow.

And this afternoon, i off my phone.wakaka!

Everyone says that i'm lucky! so many things to kena but never kena...at the end kena this kind of stupid evaluation. next time my turn to kena toto!

Thanx to choi da ge! i able to escape leh....

No comments: