2010/10/29

大嘴巴 - Happy Birthday 買滴兒


Apart from the conventional and archetypal birthday song that we always sing in someone birthday like happy birtday to you~happy birthday to you~' this is so meaningless! keep repeating the sentence only,.This is a very nice song u can sing too.

I found out this song from da zui ba is a very nice sweet song which can be dedicated to all the friends and family u love. I get to know this song when we celebrated my friend's birhday few months ago. nice song!

Since this 3 months will be a very horrible month for me, especially start from next week. The birthday all come in a row, nonstop till the end of Dec. How come everyone pakat to born together in the same time one? I need to postpond my plan to buy my phone again and again. pity me.

k la this song is specially dedicated to all my dearest friends whose birthday is coming up or has just passed la. new song which u can sing in if you are celebrating in karaoke. nonid to sing zhu wo sheng re kuai le d.such a pathetic song to sing in birthday celebration.wakaka!

No comments: