2009/03/01

lalala...


see my new baby, nt the leg.lol.






























no title for this post, so i'll just briefly talk about what i've done for this few days.
i played badminton with my frens.
They played very very well.
the next day, nothing special happen, class from 8am to 6pm...was abit busy la...and i met my dream guy in FET , i was so excited and i have no idea what to do. ok someone will understand my feeling - the one who accompanied me to stalk my dream guy that day. such a bitch...! this will be his last sem and he's goin to graduate soon, so ofcoz i'll stalk him as much as i can la...later no chance d leh.

the other day->Friday! did my lab wif yw...and i think i'm an idiot. we needa construct the circuit and draw the waveform. after we've done with the circuit, there's no waveform coming out from the oscilloscope, den i started to scold the lousy oscilloscope, after that only i realised i din't on the power supply, so how could a waveform to be formed leh?such a stupid fellow. but he helped me alot...tq! after the lab carol they all went to mc d but i din follow, i went to pizza wif my other fren. 2 of us are so stupid drive untill the pizza hut in malim jaya. according to my fren, the environment there is nicer. walao eh, there are so many pizza nearby oso leh, we can go shakey or pizza hut or US pizza in dataran. but nvm la, i'm nt the one who drives.wakaka.


at night, my bro came back frm kl with his frens, so i brought them to jonker street lo, melaka is so lousy, everytime we'll go to the same place...especially at nite. so if u are from other places and plan to visit melaka, pls don't ask malaccan where's the nice place u can go, coz most probably they'll answer u something like ......'melaka? melaka got any special place meh? melaka is so boring...'. That's what i did to my other frens too.wahaha.

saturday->windows shopping with my besties. both of us have no money to buy anything, so we juz walked around lo...i hate myself for spending so much money for the past few month, now big sales in padini i also can only watch people buy. so geram. we also went to some sport shops to have a look. i saw a nike sport shoes, very very nice one...and i plan to buy it. my fren wanna buy a pair of nike shoes for her bf oso...but of coz the guy will pay for that shoes la. and i tell her ' ok, i'll bring my mum here'(so my mum will pay for me)nenene. and she said 'yer u very teruk' .lol. she'll bring her bf here oso la.( perempuan tak guna...sport shoes only also needa bring mummy to come).

sunday-> we sent my bro back to his college again...the time when we back to melaka, it's already afternoon. so my dad just drive around melaka town again lo...coz we nt planning to go home so early ma. it's so boring to jalan jalan in melaka....so i juz took some snapshot...ohya forgot to talk about my camera! i found it few days ago in a box full of exercise book! this camera ar...my dad bought it as my birthday present when i was in form 4. so it's a old model la. olympus one leh...although it's abit old and outdated, but i still sayang it very much la, since thisce camera has been neglected for so long time already. i used it for few times only, nt more than 10 times...haha. if my dad know about this he's goin to chop me d.lol. my ideal camera will be DSLR , who wanna sponsor?lol. my birthday will be on 26 DEC. xmas gift oso can la. i won't mind one.(so thick face one this perempuan) .nite, i brought my mum to the sport shop again to buy my favourite shoes. and too bad it already sold out and no more stock...

mum : y u wanna buy sport shoes? u still got 3 pairs at home.
me: tat one very nice, the shoes at home can throw already, so long time d.
mum: dunno how to earn money then waste so much money. cnt buy, ur shoes are still ok, still can wear it.
me:(started to manja)yer but tat one rilly nice, comfortable somemore...(i convinced her to buy for me)
mum: ok la juz take the shoes u want la.faster faster.
me: but the one oredi sold out...i only wan that one...
mum: y dun u juz choose another brand(pointing to adidas)
me: no i dont want, adidas is for malay guy...(what a stupid theory)
mum: but u oredi have 2 pairs of nike at home, choose other brand la!
me: then don't want la...let's go home...( purposely show my dissapoited face in front her)
mum: let's go other shop to have a look.
me:*wink wink*

so.... since we couldn't find the same model of the shoes, i bought another model in mp nike shop!yay....but it's more expensive la. but i *heart* it.

tq mum! i' love u!!!! i'll but a new set of cosmetic for u next time.wahaha.

ohya last week i received another birthday present frm my frens!haha. a present late for 2 months. it's a pair of ear ring. it's branded one i think coz it has warranty card one leh. arigato!






2 comments:

心雨 said...

wahhhh ... new nike shoe !!! din wear to campus de ??? yerrrr ... look like very nice man ~~~~ cheh ... tat is one of ur dream boy oni ma ... u still gt a lori of dream boy ..

Gray said...

still not enough stalking people meh? u got 4 pairs only ma...wanna fight with me izit? when u free go check my shoecase.nenene.ur style.