2009/03/03

leave me alone


bad things always happen on me..
i am lost..
and i am so tired..
too many burdens..
too many pressure..
too many people telling me to do something i don like..
too many stupid things are surrounding me..
too many hopes and expectation from people where i cant achieve..
just let me be alone pls?
too many things in my mind..
i am mentally and physically exhausted..
i just wanna runaway from it..
i aint need anybody..
from today onwards...i wanna love myself more..sometimes..
is just not worth it...
when you are reading this..
i decided to not give a shit about u anymore..
u wanna do it..or not..i am not going to give a fuck...
i am too tired for everything..
i am just going to let myself breathe..slowly but steady..
and u... stop being so immatured, u hurt lotsa ppl without realising it...
u no longer a high school student...
please don't make ppl worry about you...
don't be so self-centered...
U R SUCH A JERK!

2 comments:

FIGHTER said...

y la so emo?aduh...don't worry, just tell me if u need somebody to tell k. i'm not the jerk right?=)

the weirdo said...

im talking abt u.jerk!nenene