2009/03/15

clumsy me


dangerous car! almost caused me an accident at the traffic light n i tercut my finger too!gt black listed d. geram!


she looks clumsy ...clumsy punya superwoman...suit me.*grin*


bruises on my knee



Ohh man...not again!!!
I'm once again being clumsy. T.T
I knocked into a tiang on the road today...
okok, you can laugh as hard as you want...
Well, you see, I wasn't paying attention when I was walking on the street(near the GuanYin temple)...I was somehow, somewhat, having good time enjoying the clear blue sky and admiring the temple opposite the Guanyin temple....and a bunch of lengcai angmo-.-
Then...."BANG!!!" My leg hit hard on the tiang.
"OUCHH!!!"Are you alright? (my dad was literally laughing his head off)
"Yaya, I'm okay...(tot my knee hurt a bit though)
Ok then, let's go ...
Only when I reached home that I realised I had a slight bruise on my left thigh and it hurts, not too badly tho...But nah!!! eh but my knee still ok leh...
Last week the same things happened, i tercut my fingers.
First day i tercut my forefinger when i was driving my bro's car, well i don't know the name of the car. not famous one i think.
Second day i tercut my thumbs when i was trying to open a can coke. wtf rite? it's just a tin of soft drink. so kns...
and i 've just recovered frm the muscle pain after the intensive n crazy trainning...i so kesian. used counter pain for 3 days leh...
but i should be fine soon.
I'm a tough girl.
I'm super woman!
Just hope that I won't knock into tiang anymore.
Waa, I'm so CLUMSY!!!
Is there any cure for clumsiness and blur-ness??
I NEED IT URGENTLY!
Eh still remember Fergie's song -CLUMSY? i'm sure u know this song rite?
I used to love this song very much....how much? this much!!!!*open my arms n fully extend it* but after listening it for too many times, it's abit anoyying...but but but...somehow...i relike this song again!!! nenene
the lyrics -CLUMSY CAUSE I FALLING IN LOVE..." oh yes i'm in love now! congrate me!




coz of this temple i knocked the tiang..swt



admiring the shops 1 (someone might ask 'u r nt malaccan meh? y still take the picx)




admiring shops 2



big bunch of angmo in the shop


about the one i'm in love, juz for fun la k. i everyday oso in love one.
and about the taking pics one, i'm juz trying to make my blog more lively and colourful. so i'll just snap anything la...but ofcoz nt myself, coz i'm nt so self confident and i'm not ZLK (Narcissism) I tak cantik...eh i shud say i cantik, but not enough pretty to show my face here! haha thats better. ok i know someone is waiting to read me blog. wei...now i post it.

2 comments:

心雨 said...

walauaaaaaaa ..... kena tiang oso can ??? hahaha.... okok *stop* ...tat is y i always ask u be careful la...u see...jalan oso can kena tiang punya perempuan =.=lll

Gray said...

bo bian...clumsy juz say clumsy...wat superwoman...haiz.