2009/03/23

quick post

I haven't been saying the things I want to say and the trouble with that is that, if you wait too long, you don't want to say them anymore.
If you wait longer there isn't anything left to say.
See, there's not that much that needs to be said. Don't ya think so?
Some one who wants to be a writer should never learn that.
Luckily i'm not a writter.


Well this will be a quick post since i've got nothing to say.
I had fun in my past 2 days journey.
I've been waiting for the day for so long, and yes! i made it!
Proud to be a wanderer.
Thanx to B because he gave me a box of strawberry which he bought from Cameron highland.
Thank you so much!*kiss kiss*
Too bad i wasn't in melaka that day so my mum keep it in the refrigerator....not so fresh d...haha!nvm! still can eat!
Because of this strawberries i'm super happy and excited wtf i could not believe my friend still remember to buy something when he went for a trip.
There are only 3 main reasons ppl will buy something for me:
1) my birthday
2) i asked them
3) i forced them
But for this time, i never asked n never forced! i don't even know he went CH oso.

So, i enjoyed the strawberries...
I love to eat straweberries in this way...
Strawberry comes with sugar...have u tried before?
yes i eat it that way!

no mood blogging, will be continued next time.
signing off now...

No comments: