2009/02/26

A message

a friend of mine sent this message to me. the moment when i read this, my tears like flowing down my face...lol jk jk. but it's quite touching la....wanna know about the message?(sendiri mau show off saja...)

:i know u don't like to be restricted, sometimes u like to be alone... i'll alwaz remind u about my existance coz i scared u cnt find anyone to talk to when u have problems . i might not be able to solve ur problems but as a good listener, i'll alwaz be there to share the problems with u. juz wanna make sure that someone will be around u wherever u are.

anyway thanx alot, someone might think ' wa apa msg ini...", (someone= ME).
alright lemme tell u, you are one of my fren who understand me very very well, i rly appreciate our friendship here. Hope that our SPECIAL FRIENDSHIP will LAst till eternity.

ps: have u ever received any msg something like that? no leh....wahaha.

1 comment:

Gray said...

wei i used to send that kind of msg to you also leh...but u don't appreciate it. what to say...