2009/03/08

save the green! save our earth!


haha i'm blogging in my lil brother's house now.

due to my brother and his housemate lazyness, their house is like.....after world war -2 , tak boleh tengok! u cnt even step on the floor, it's so....sticky and dirty.

so my parents decided to help them to clean the house. i got nothing to do coz i think the guys can clean it themself ma...so big already. so i just wandering around the house lo.hehe.
i went to a campaign last week , it's about save our earth. it's not me right? but yes i went to the campaign! don't so surprised . (coz i tot got free gift to take) hah jk jk! since i sayang the earth so much, so i think i needa do something to save the earth, i decided to change my background colour to green colour. haha.
tats all for today. later wanna go mv to buy new phone. so someone will say 'wa finally u goin to change ur phone!" not me la k....is my brother. ppl duit banyak ma...like me meh...alwayz must do pity face infront my parents one.lol
ok plant more trees leh...i must end up wif this sentence since this is the main point i wanna say.
tata.

No comments: