2010/01/18

sien, uni starts tomorrow...

Schools are gonna reopen tomorrow and that's mean dead time is coming closer.

My mind and heart still a mess, still in holiday mood.
3 weeks is never enough for people like me! I have not accomplish anything which i've planned before the holiday...
I still wanna watch the drama which i just got from my friend.(whole series).
I need MORE, MORE, AND MORE HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have not go through my registered subject in detailed. I just suibian register for the sake of 'i dun wanna be the last one to register'.
Gosh... the subjects and the timetable. I'm still considering which subject i wanna take.4,5,or 6?arrr!!!!
I know it's gonna be a very very tough sem for me. So...stay alert!
Lazy is the main factor I slack last sem/previous sems, emm or i should say i never been hardworking or become a guai lui before, this should leave to the kiasuism. wahaha.
Well but sometimes we need to be kiasu, but i just cannot make it. Don't ask me why! U should know the answer.
Hmm...hopefully it wont be that serious this coming semester~ gambateh to everyone .*sour smile*

No comments: