2010/01/14

bored ar...

Noticed the frequent updates? tat's just indicate how bored i am...lol!
but nvm la, one more day! day after tomorrow i'll be busy, not really busy, atleast there are something for me to do. jalan makan shop play watever!
today i've mood to blog , no reason.=P
but it's a good thing in a way, it gives me enough time to gather all my thoughts, thoughts that has been lingering around in my mind.
For this 3 weeks of holidays, if u ask me what i've done in this holiday, i only can tell u that 'Nothing!'.haha yala memang nothing. the small small thing cannot count la, like hanging out wif frens or what.
3 weeks times, not too long ...hmm not too short . It gives me times to do some soul searching.
Before the break and first week of the holiday, was struggling whether to do my itp this year or next year. i always think that i should do it this year juz like others. my aa also encourage me to do it this year. this aa very gila one. he always want me to get first class, otherwise i need to go see him for accessment every sem.
i'm not sure what is in his mind, he's too free or what? tot above 2.5 we nonid to meet our aa one.
I should ask him to get the percentage of FET student who get first class every sem.  SO EASY TO GET MEH?
He's contradicting himself. I know the fact that is if i want to do it this year, there's always  a risk there. I don't think i can handle it. And i'm not ready yet. How to boost up my cgpa if he wants me to do all the thing together. As i said, i'm last minute person, don't expect me to study everyday. blek!
Well new year new resolution, i know what i want...but i juz wanna reaffirm it, so that it's more vivid and i juz wanna make sure it's right when the time comes.
Nevertheless, as they say, nothing is 100% certain in life untill it happens there.
So....i'm taking baby steps to get there. I want it slow but steady!
I know, it's never too late kan? nenene.

my own destiny

No comments: