2010/01/14

RIP Sandra.

My old friend has just passed away just now. This is a very sad new for all of us.
I was so shocked when i received the msg from vv. Even my parents too, coz  my mum know she is one of my best fren when we were in primary school and my dad knows her dad too.
She unexpectedly passed away from accident. I'm sure she'll be mourned by all of us.
I know her since standard one. We used to be very close. She is such a very nice and happy go lucky girl.
She has an amazing ability to make everyone happy.
I can't believe that she leave us in that way.
I couldn’t wrap my mind around this. How could this happen so fast...
Like yesterday i just read the msg she leave in the facebook  with her frens, the photos of her outing with big bunch of friends recently.
When i heard she had passed away, i was much sadder than i thought.
Sandra i'll miss you !
I know you are in a wonderful paradise now and rest in peace.

No comments: