2009/04/16

A call

my best fren called me just now.
she said she needs some support from me coz she having her final now. i guess she's looking for the wrong person, i cnt even help myself , i'm having my test too...(dun gt me wrong, i nvr wanted to bother abt my test)...and YES! this is the biggest problem i'm facing now! haha! unless u want me to tell her 'aiya dun study la, nnd to study one...blagh...sure i kena whacked one.
NO I CANT INFLUENCE HER! so i juz try to make so jokes and give some 'useful' support to her.
and thank god, she feels better now , and she has the motivation to continue to burn the midnite oil.
we have so much to talk, and i have so much to tell !
we had abt 15 mins conversation only since she is goin to have her paper tmr.
after that, i started to feel abit down, i dunno what's the reason, juz feel like i got lotsa thing to tell her, and i miss her.
some ppl thinks i like to keep things inside my heart and refuse to tell them.
wanna know the reason?
REASON : U R NOT THE RIGHT PERSON .

No comments: