2009/04/16

i'm real angry

ohya 1 more thing.
i put my blog as private blog again.
the reason for this time is different.
it's nt that i wanna hide myself again.
but some ppl jz like to copyright my things, watever la, my blogging style or even the post.
i dun understand at all.
if u keep copying me and modify it abit so called it UR BLOG...U BETTER FUCK OFF!
wth u like to imitate ppl work and call it ur own work? so kanasai! i rilly dun like it u know.
i noe u might say u dunno abt this or watever or it's juz coincidence, but this is not the first time, so ...wat excuses u wanna give?
alright i admit that i'm selfish. so what?
i know i cnt stop u frm doin this since u think u have the RIGHT to intimate other ppl.
so the best way for me is put my blog as private again.
i apologise for any inconvenient that i caused, so sorry to my bloggie. i really hope u all understand, but somehow...U won't be having any chance to read my blog anymore.

No comments: