2009/04/17

something wrong...

hmm..i dunno how to starText Colort this blog.
feeling weird....how weird? very very weird!!!!!
ok i dunno wat's going on lately, there are so many guys come to me, asked for my num or even talked to me.(i dunno them) ridiculous rite?
it's like....while walking to my class, i met a guy who used to take the same subject wif me, i dunno him, but ofcoz since we were in the same class, so he would give me a smile, and ofcoz i'll greet him by giving a smile too. tats it! i never talked to him. so...today i met him again, and he suddenly asked for my phone num and he knows my name! so i was like...'do i really know u?' lol.
my frens are doin their cyber p this week, so as a 'part-timer', u could see my existance anywhere, haha. and again...someone that i dunno suddenly stand in front of me and say 'hi i'm XXX, tmr wanna play badminton wif me?' wth is goin on ar...ok i only know he is one of the guy taking the same subject as me, but i dunno him oso....anFont sized yes, he asked for my num again and called me at nite. oh gosh...
wy asked me nFont sizeot to flirt wif the guys, haha! i din't!!!! never ever!! come on la i think i'm wat meh...simply flirt wif guys, i'm not so desperate ok. and i have a pair of glasses wif me, how to flirt? they cant even see my eyes la...haha! my eyes so small...
this week, now only thursday, already 5 ppl asked for my num...oh wei i'm not trying to show how popolar i am k! juz think it's abit crazy lo...
and...and...i got some strange call n sms frm stranger oso!!!! they know me...ok i have no idea whick idiot simply give my num to other ppl...i think i'll change my num sooner or later AGAIN...eh dun leh...the num i'm using now is so nice, i love the digit.
G say mayb i can relate well wif ppl....but seriously i dun enjoy this GREAT popularity at all!
i feel scared and i'll take one step backward whenever they sms me.

3 comments:

心雨 said...

haiseh...lock ur blog again...but din tell me... i tot like last time ...u will open it again after few day ... mana tahu ... i wait until now =.=lll ohh...那个...我的意思是你的魅力太强了,不是人人都能顶的 ...hehehe...保重吧

the weirdo said...

eh i memang put it as private blog again leh... u able to read it coz i invited u.blur....

心雨 said...

我一直都很想问你到底几时才舍得让我看你的部落格...可是哄...每次你关起来我就问..好像会烦到你...因为那个 sampat cyber-p 搞到小妹有点小忙没时间 check mail 所以我是昨天才知道你有 invite 我的...haiseh...我就像傻婆那样等了这样久...