2009/06/17

the hatred has to stop

i hate school,from the depth of my heart ! school is suck! It's so dull and boring from the very start.
now only the second day of school and i'm already dreading it... made me so tired and i'm feeling kinda hating it... I hate it, hate it, hate it.. I'm missing holidays already..
first day back to uni, i could't find any reason, i juz hate my uni. especially when i saw the building, the class, the people...all the things around the uni. see now i'm still here, i felt so shitty! can't wait to leave all the classes when the class has juz started.
even i was so desperate and wanted to go to fet and ask lecture about my test. juz that i dunno how to ask only...like 'sir, how cum i passed my paper?', 'sir, r u blind or wat?', 'sir, can i see my paper for awhile, i wanna see where's the part i did it correctly.'
ishh ...nah...i don't know wat to ask, coz it's sound so stupid to ask all these questions rite? damn, even my grade improved also. 'sarcastic laugh' .unexpected result!!! i couldn't believe my eyes when i check my grade last nite. mmu got sumthing wrong!!!!
i was in depression for the past few weeks due to fren's death and my health problem, but now seems like everything is getting better. xiu mai gave me a book when he came back frm aus on monday, he said the book would definately help me to go through all the difficulty. and yes, it's work! at least now i really feeling better.
ohya i bought another 2 pairs of shoes yesterday! which i have no idea why i juz simply brought it home. so i gave it to my sister. such a shopaholic. overspending d. anyway, how many of you know that it's related to psycho problem? lol. my sis,mum, cy,sm,and g witnessed my craziness in shopping.haha.
anyway, i got appointment wif g's uncle, a doctor for medical checking. wish me luck den! after that continue shop till i drop!(although i already dropped)
tq for ppl who straightened me out from the darkness. i'm ok now.

No comments: