2009/05/09

Marathon

juz like wat i've said before, if you keep something that you wanted to tell for too long in ur mind, there's not much that need to be said.
so i'll juz write something that still fresh in my mind that happened in the past few weeks.
haha...too many things to tell la.
first, my cousin brought me to her bf's cafe in subang coz last time she promised that she will show me a very talented guy who can sing and play piano very very well. and yes, she proved it! the guy sang most of the song chosen by me! i was abit shocked as he really can sings very very well! fell in love with him when he played the first node. cool! see ...thats y i loves lee hom so much. guys who can sing n play instrument are so attractive! lol. i could remember the song that i wanted him to sing...
1) mo sheng ren- tanya tsai
2)forever love-lee hom
3)lian shang ling yi ge ren-you hong ming
4)zui xing fu de shi-liang wen yin
someone might ask 'how come he sings all the songs one?'
lol haha my cousin asked for it ma, so he must give face to me also, i came all the way from melaka leh.

second- sing k with 3 bunch of frens in different day, sing untill i promised myself that i wont step into karaoke for the coming weeks/months. phobia d. especially when u sit there and sing for 5 hrs, gila d. the most funny thing was when they choose the crazy frog's song! haha! wat to sing? they only made the speaker full blast and u oni can sing the 'ting ting ting' thing.haha.

third- i drove to many places again. lol. the spirit of an explorer.

4th- busy doin assignments and test.

5th- JUST PASSED UP MY LAST ASSIGNMENT! The past few weeks had been indescribable that there's no word in my mind can describe how hectic it was. I hereby, apologize to my group members for any possible inappropriate/annoying acts/behavior/attitude of mine. Thank you so much for bearing with me.

6th- the submittion day for our last assignment. after we done the assignment we went to kfc. so so LUCKY C's car puntured when we were on the way...first i tot she was trying to play with me. my car was behind her car. so i tot she trying to drive slow slow juz like wat my other frens did to me. they will suddenly speed up but den sudddenly slowed down. so i cnt follow too near. that time i cnt tahan d so i decided to overtake their car lo...haha. and the interesting parts come. suddenly i saw her car stopped at the middle of the road. it surprised me. i still thought they were trying to play with me. then i stopped at the side also lo... see how long she wanna stop at the middle of the road and waiting for the other passed by car to horn them. issh i'm so childish to have this kinda of thinking. haha. hmm...long story, don't want to continue d...so we call R n S to help us la.

7- alright we've done all the assignment and no class that day.(i forgot wat day). i've promised my frens to play badminton n watch movie...but i ffk. haha! dunno la, i got no mood to go anywhere as the weather was so hot!!!!! so i stayed at home whole day. sleep, eat and play- my custom. hmm... i spent my day playing the facebook oso since my fb oso like mati katak d. fb is so happening la but the problem is i dunno how to use it. i did some test also. ah a pig form pluto asked me to creat a test for myself. so my frens took the test also lo...

8- sunday, my sister and i sent my bro back to his college again coz parents got things to do. oh gosh got accident occured on the highway, traffic jam frm dunno where to seremban. trapped in the jam for 2 hours!

9th- boring day again... went to aunt's house with my sis...and i drew a very very nice eyebrow for the cat. i'll show the pic next time! SUPER cute one. back home, i did something to my dog also...i laughed untill cnt stop. so kesian to the pets. eh i dunno how the ah beng knows i abused them lo. i wrote ' i abused them.so funny' in my msn personal message oni.
beng : puppies and kittens? U R SO MEAN!
me: eh how u know?
beng: serious ar? wat a biatch!
me : aiya i did something on thme oni ma, next time i'll show u the pic.lol.
beng:becareful u got raped! did u kick them? or poke the kitten's eyes with ur high heels?
we had a very very funny conversation. talked like he did the same thing to his pet oso.haha.

10- suddenly wanna play badminton, so i asked N to play, and he asked his frens too. i spent so much credit to sms my frens to aks them to play together. same for N too...but ended up...no we din't play,we'd cancelled our plan, coz i nvr noticed that i'll b having my class frm 4-7pm. we planned to play at 5pm or 6pm or 7pm. so i kena bom by N again, saying that i very very blur. i already reached the highest level.

11-got wesak procession at nite. supposed i can go to watch it...but stupid brother la...came back melaka so late...i went to pick him in sentral already 9.15pm d...traffic jam somemore. by the time i reached the sam poh hill there, the procession already over, if wanna watch , i needa drive to tenkera there. stupid meh... i dunwanna be the idiot who stuck in the jam if u oredi knew that it will happened.

12- suppossed to study at home d la...final is juz around the corner! but i went to watch xman with my fren. it's a good movie if u r a fan of xman, else u might find it boring. it might be a lil boring but the fighting parts were awesome. hmm..for me...it's juz soso la.

lastly... I LOVE ADAM LAMBERT AND KRIS ALLEN!!!!( although they are not related with this post)

No comments: