2008/12/22

x'mas mood! woohoo!

x'mas is coming !

woohoo!

i'm totally in x'mas mood now. (ohya i need so snow la...)

dun believe?

see my mobile phone's theme, my mp3, all are x'mas song, even some of my frens are complaining me that i sent too much xmas song to their phone.wakaka.

my fren asked me : u christian meh?

i said : no ah...

she asked again : den y u listen xmas song?

i said : cnt meh, my dog oso listen to the xmas song now. hey when hari raya i oso sing 'selamat hari raya...' ,den i'm islam la like tat? u go shopping lo, they all playing xmas song oso, so everyone oso christian la...cheh.


3 more days ler...

after tat --->my birthday!

today i met sharon in the campus. din see her in campus since.....long time ago i think...ermm..may be last year?

i tought i would juz greet her by saying 'hi', mana tau she wished me HAPPY BIRTHDAY .omg she still remember my birthday! i was abit shocked and i stared at her, after few seconds only i responsed 'oh thanx...', well it was so sudden so i din't know wat to say actually. anyway thanx alot sharon! i appreciate it very much! arigato...


here is some pic in The Curve..


x'mas tree(ofcoz la, takkan mango tree meh...)


i want the real snow, it's better...much muchi BETTER!!!!



lol tas all for today.
ohya i had my presentation this morning!
it was like....TAHI! damn i couldn't control my hands n legs, it kept shaking, it was like i'm standing on the foot massager.
i tried to pretend that i shake it myself...wahaha.
i hope my groupmate din't notice it, so that i can go for oscar award for the best actress. blerk!

2 comments:

Gray said...

enough shopping that day izit?lol.
y dun u put more pictures ler?

the weirdo said...

xmas still need to study at home hor...wahaha