2008/12/27

an answer

carol, yifang n yinghui gave me a birthday present on 24th. it was a surprise !and the story begins.........................................end of story. :) aiyo i don't wanna be a long gas person, coz i've been storying about this to several frens already.haha.

so yesterday carol asked me whether i like the present or not, i wanted to answer, but i din't answer her, i said i'll answer it in my blog. so....im forced to write something about the present today..



bye baby
i am sorry. you served me well, we have been together for almost 16 years. everything comes to an end. I just can't take it anymore, especially when i look at your figure,from a big pao to a roticanai. Anyway baby, thanks for being there with me this 16 years whenever i am lonely, sad, whenever i need someone to cuddle with, to talk with, you were always there. I do cherish the moment we had together, especially during the night on my bed when we were hot and high. But everything have change, i can't find the feelings that we once had, you are getting old and ugly,teh colour changed from orange to yellowish and dirty, the cotton became powder. i can't feel anything anymore when i hug you, you have wounds everywhere around your body, your fur is all bleeding around me which is really very disturbing. i am sorry but i have to isolate you from now onwards. i'll keep u in a safe place for memories


baby


hi darling
24/12/08. i have accepted you into my life darling. You are just so pretty and you turn me on whenever i hug you. It feels so good and secure. I feel so protected in your arms, since you came into my life,i know i am never on my own.Your figure is as hot as lee hom. Do you believe in love at first sight?No, i believe in love at second sight, that is when i turn around again and have a closer look at you, i know you are what i need. Anyway darling, i am getting tired now, i need to sleep and its time for you to wake up and serve me well.

darling

so this is my answer. see both pillows are in orange colour, juz that the old one became yellowish d, and the size are almost the same! so ngam! haha! got few more presents to show here, but too bad la my phone camera mengajuk already(if u understand my phone well). anyway thanx alot guys!

3 comments:

心雨 said...

aiyaa ... dun worry la ... the ppl who long gas the most is always is me 1 .. like ahma ma ... u not chance 1 and horr ur baby & ur darling...ahaha... eii ...very happy u can join us go sing k ^^

stranger said...

eh how come u only show this present? so unfair lo...where's mine? where is others...?*slap*

♥ Renise said...

happy belated bday~ hehe.
love the songs in ur blog.
i used to listen to dis 2 songs, now stil. =)

saw ur footstep in my blog, dat's how u got myself here. xD

din noe dat u put a link for my blog. thx. kekeke.

hv a nice day ya. xD