2008/12/20

random

k i've been so busy for this few weeks.
sorry for my frens who kept asking me to go out coz i rejected them.
i'll catch up wif u all when i'm free.(seriously)
and please stop blaming me k...
i've gt very pissed wif my own work too k...
lots of things happened in this few weeks too.
i'll update it later.haha.(jz say la u lazy)
thanx for those who helped me in the past.(seriously k)
i don't want to list out the name, later u wan me to belanja u or repay u with something else.wakaka.
i got my first birthday's gift frm one of my fren as she goin to UK to meet her bf next week.hoho.
so as usual, i hope to get more presents for my birthday this year,nenene.

2 comments:

stranger said...

hey xiao jie, ur blog seem keep shrinking la...tak cukup makan ke?

Gray said...

i agree the sentence in line 8. wahaha