2009/02/21

continue

Hi everyone.....
its been such a long time i havent update my blog..
so since i am on my self-declared holiday...i decided to update u guys a bit...haha..
well...recently i am still busy as usual...busy with all my classes and....work(kononnya)?lol.

it's end of february now, so when i view back my previous blog, i ter-remember that i'd promised to put some pictures ...and about my birthday.lol. well i know it's abit late to talk about it. anyway...u can't blame me la k since my camera refused to function ma...and got some pictures and i dunno where they 'hiding' now. somewhere in my pc i think.

alright i know it's unfair since somebody is still complaining that i din't put any picture of the birthday gift and not even mentioning about them .OK! I'LL WRITE IT INSIDE THIS POST !
*to somebody: u memang annoying, cnt tahan u know....

padini shirt- canary bird
watch n teddy bear - wy
a piece of kitkat - lil jordon
1 tin of coke -jordon's sister
pillow - c,yh ang yf
vincci accessories - mel
sunplay spf 130(geng lo this one) - M
coach keychain - G
ralpf lauren wild - R
handbag - tai lou
sui dreams - K
a pair of heels -mum
one box of my favourite snacks - cousin(this is really GR8)
.....

What else...no more i think...thanx alot la u guys. ohya, and thanx to ppl who sms me frm 24th untill 3-1-09.

if ur name are not inside here...better know what to do for this year la k.*evil laugh*

No comments: