2008/10/29

i shudn't reply the weirdo.

i received a sms today, which is actually i'm nt the one the fellow wanna talk to. tats our conversation.

guy : hi,do u knoe me?
me : dunno
guy : i'm the one who stay usj.

i stopped repying him coz i knew he got the wrong number ma.
den he called me for 3 times, but i din answer, after tat he msg me again.

guy : y u dun wanna reply me? ok i'll me u in starbucks KLCC1 at 3pm.
me :u've gotten the wrong person ok? i dunno wat u talking about, pls check ur fren's num properly.
guy : i know u r clayston.
me :(i was thinking wtf clayston is) no i'm nt clayston! can u juz stop calling me n msging me,it's very annoying.
guy : but u r clayston.
me : ok one more time, i'm nt the one u wanna find n tis is nt KL!!!!u dunno how to read izit?
guy : if u r nt clayston then who r u?

hey come on la, where gt ppl so stupid go introduce themselve to a stranger, n i rilly dunno wat's his purpose to ask tis, so i reply...

me : it's nt necessary for me to tell u who i m, i dunno who is clayston. can u juz go n check the number again. i felt like i'm an idiot when i talking to u, u juz can get wat i mean. if u nt sure the number then how can u juz simply sms the person n ask 'do u know me?' it's ridiculous ok? wat i can tell u is u GOT THE WRONG NUMBER! (very very pissed)
guy : ok ok ...let's be fren ok. i'm patrick...if u r good person can u tell me about u?
me : omg izit the way u wanna find someone to talk to? i'm nt the rite person ok, can u juz pls go find someone else,i gt no time to play wif tis kinda stuff.n pls stop disturbing me.
guy : i noe u thru my fren, can we juz b fren?

i off my phone n stopped replying him, n he kept calling n messaging me. so i got no idea wat to do. dun bother him , gila guy!!!!!

No comments: