2008/10/31

hei hi yo hello

I have just realized that I haven't written too much about the good things in my life. oh yea this is the reason i have my blog. People around me always have the same thought --sinling is a happy go lucky gal, she is carefree, happening, nothing can beats her, easy going, she is a laughing machine. well it's true when i'm with my frens, i felt lucky coz i have big bunch of frens, so i always tend to be the happiest one. But...how many of them observed the other side of me? so the blog will tells the story, if they read this, the might change their mind d...wahaha.

it's rainning now, thank god coz it's been SO HOT lately. i've been rolling on my bed for 2 hours which i dun feel like i wanna wake up. hehe. holidays ma...

have nt been blogging for some times, so i decided to post more blogs today since i'm so motivated today. sometimes i'm so lazy to blog, so i wrote it down in my diary book (i know it's very outdated)nenene.

No comments: