2008/03/17

If you think I’m going to talk about the tv series, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, then you are wrong. Actually, in this post, I’ll be talking about my friends.

Just so you know, I really love having friends. While I was in a particular camp, I was surrounded by so many friends and it was really wonderful. The experience taught me a lot about the importance of friendship because when you are there, you only have friends to rely on. At least, I can always turn to them whenever I encounter a problem that I can’t solve.

I always thought that friends are supposed to help each other and be there for one another. To me, whenever there are friends who ask for my help, I will definitely help them as long as it is within my capabilities. But somewhere along the way I stopped being so naive, thinking all friends are true friends, and that all friendships last forever. I realized that sometimes, people are not always who they seem to be. A person whom you once considered your friend might turn out to be someone completely different.

However, I know I still am blessed with some good friends who will always be there for me.

No comments: