2008/11/30

life is short.....

uncle chia passed away yesterday.
he's my dad best fren .
he had cancer. Four years ago.
We thought he was fine after treatment and all.
he passed on yesterday.
Mum and dad were there. aunty was devastated.
she didn't know what to do. Was in total chaos as she has not made any arrangements of any sort.
When I heard the news, I cried.
Not only for him, but in fear of losing my parents.
uncle chia's eldest daughter is my age and son is elder by bro by about 2 years. Our age gap's pretty close.
I don't really know what I'm rambling about but I'm feeling really really bad about it. I am afraid of losing my parents. I love them very, very much. And I really don't know what I'll do without them. I'm afraid of them leaving me.
Why are there so many deaths. Why. I'm just not in the mood, really.
so may deaths in this year.
it totallywill affect my mood .

No comments: