2008/08/08

no title....

oh yeah! i'm redoing my assignment again! coz when i was doing my work juz now, suddenly no elctricity, staring at the screen and still wondering how cum it stopped working. so unfortunately i havent save my work yet!!!!

my dog so coward, he was so panic and trying to find a place to hide, whenever i go, he followed. like the Digi advertisement 'i'll follow u...', so finally he hide himself under the table. useless dog!

it's very surprising tat derek msg me again! we've been stop talking to each other since...last 2 or 3 month i think.(it's my problem)long story.....i hesitated whether i shud reply him or juz ignore it. so i replied him den i tidur! not much credit left in my phone, 90cent !gonna keep for 2mr . prepaid is so lousy! i prefer postpaid, like last time! but if i use postpaid, my dad gonna puke blood(tats the reason i changed to prepaid).hehe. orite i know i' abit lame here,tonnes of work are still waiting for me to do. i shall stop here. at least i post something here. wahaha.

to derek: i'm sorry if i din't response to the way u wan. my fault.(talking to myself since nobody read my blog)

No comments: