2008/08/10

i'm goin to die soon...


die die die!

going to die for next week tests coz basically i'm not prepared yet. busy doing my stuff until no time to study.even when i hav the motivation to study, there is always something stop me from approaching my books n notes -DRAMA! die la die la like tat.

yesterday was a freaky day for me coz i met wee kiat.wahaha. he's not my enemy actually, it juz tat everytime when we met each other, it never fail, we will start arguing and tease each other. i never tought i would met him actually, it's been 1 or 2 years since he shifted to mmu cyberjaya. one sentence -I'M SO SOI,SO UNLUCKY. i was kinda shocked when he was standing juz in front me! not more than 15cm! ma 1st reaction-' WA!(very very high pitch)!

Kenari has the same feeling as me, my partner!

ma ahma was admitted to hospital last nite ,haiz...

and hor, the guy alwayz walk with me hor....he's my brother not my bf ok! so ppl, dun ask me the same question again! i know we don't look the same. i'm gettign fed up answering the same question. MY BROTHER! do i look tat young ?wahaha.
ini pun, my adik! adik ok! currently studying in KL about automative n mechatronic(oops,i dunno how to spell).

No comments: