2008/04/21

PISSED!

I had my lab section for my ETM today n i rilly pissed wif the lecturer. so like usual, we havta do 2 experiments. For today experiment, i needa do for MATLAB and SIMULINK. As everyone know, i dun rilly know how to use a computer=P.WAIT.... the computer in the lab is not like the computer we use at home. It's more complicated coz it connected with another machine .

Like usual oso, John will try to help me to function the computer. but.....too bad the experiment needed extra time n extra works, so i cnt wait for john to help me, so i decided to do it by myself, cnt rely ppl too much oso. I spent so much time to connect all the stuff n when i was going to start the experiment, my lecturer told me tat my power supply, spectrum analyzer, dual trace oscilloscope all cnt working- means oredi broke down! tat moment i was like wanna scold the lecturer for not telling me frm the beggining, i spent 45 mins to set up all the things!

After tat , i redo again...walao the experiment was damn hard, coz it was the first time i doing all this and i not familiar wif the signals...From the AM and FM signals,we needa calculate the modulated signals. When i was goin to give up,one of my senior came to me and teach me! yay u see i prefer to same class wif all the seniors actually,coz normally they will help u.

So after when u done ur work,the lecturer will come to u n evaluate u by asking u some stupid questions frm the experiment tat u've done. U know, was the last person who finished the experiment, tanx for mr liew-my lecturer*angry*

After tat, he evaluated me.
mr liew : hmm...u try to explain to me how signal transfered from the input?
me : blagh blagh....
mr liew : there's an error occured in this phase,wat do u think of it?how it's happened?
me : blagh blagh....
mr liew : so wat happened with the discrete time scatter plot scope when i increase the waveband?
me :blagh....*very pissed*( too many question to answer)
mr liew : try to draw the signal if...blagh blagh...
me : huh? y needa draw it as it oredi shown in the oscilloscope.
mr liew : nvm den. so wat will happened when the signal is constant but u increase the eb/no?
me : it'll decrease.
mr liew : r u sure? i ask u again, the signal is constant and the eb/no increse wor...
me :(he's such an influential) so i started to hesistate for my answer....and say...it'll increase.
mr liew : increase? y increase since the signal is constant? try to think abt it*strict*
me : *nervous and try to explain it again*when the signal is blagh.....so it'll decrease.
mr liew : y u keep changing ur answer?
me :coz u looked like not satisfied wif my answer ma....*depressed*...or for some particular reason, it'll increase! oh yea tats my final answer,which means -no answer.lol.
mr liew : *laugh*so when u choose a bf, u needa hesitate oso lah?u got bf oredi?
me :huh? *angry*y shud i hesitate when choosing a guy?they r the one who need hesistate ma...*i wanna smash the table*
mr liew : ok ok....actually the answer is it'll decrease.
me : wtf if my answer is correct and u asked me the same question again?*frm my heart la*

Orite i rilly pissed with him, he wasted my time. Actually he only needa ask one question for each student. so try to count how many questions he asked me.
(coz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.