2010/03/25

updates

My cousin is defaming me on his blog. stupid boy. i update so much more frequently than him now and he says im the one procrastinating. hmphhhhh! here's a post just to prove him WRONG! :P
but hor...i din't expect someone would read my blog now lo, since my blog so cacat now.
anyhoo, here's some updates.just incase someone who has a crash on me secrectly curi- curi stalk me leh...wahaha.

Fyi, its really getting harder and harder to like constantly update my blog.. LOADS of things are happening and i'm so so so busy with all my stuff. For people who comprehend my situation, i appreaciate it very much. For those who DON'T, just keep ur mouth shut or stop figuring out the answer by giving a wrong judge on me.

Back to the title, i don't wanna have a emo blog here.hehe.

Actually hor, i've nothing to write here. like i have many things to tell, but i don't even know where to start from. Sometimes i think of how some people are so philosophical on their blogs and i wish i could be like that.. like write stuff that makes me sound smart :P

I remember when i first created this blog few years ago, i used to think of to become the next kennysia or xiaxue or some famous blogger....and i used to tell people than i'm a blogger! Oh gosh...once i think of all this again ar...BULLSHIT!!!! So so so stupid! oh wellls :) i'll just be me!

Last few weeks was pretty busy, what with everyone having mid terms and tests and everything.. and too bad i screwed up all the paper. when i say all, i meant it. ALLLLLL! we'll see the marks later.*sigh*

Happy birthday Fifi! luckily u r not in malaysia now. so i nonid to celebrate ur big day with ya. save my money.have a safe trip!

No comments: