2010/03/07

Childhood memories

This blog is far from being dead. Its just that I have a lot to talk about but things are getting pretty crazy, especially trying to juggle my wants and needs at the same time .....You know what i meant.
There was something funny happened just now when i was walking around in shopping mall. There were 2 little children (sibling) walking infront me with their parents. Parents were too busy buying something.
The brother (ard 4 years old) was very caring for his sister(ard 3 years old). here's their dialogue:
brother : don't touch this! follow me!
sister : why u scold me?! i ask ah pu ne ne to catch you!
(a bangladeshi was standing beside them)
see! they are so cute right? tho it's just a very short conversation but it made me laugh for half an hour.
emm it's kinda like the term we still using now "i don't wanna to friend/good with you!".
i miss all this memories.
next few blogs will be some emo post.
ohya one more thing, i did not know that once i changed my blog address, it means that the old one cannot be used d.haha. so i'll change it back again la.  but who cares, i don't expect anyone to read it.

No comments: